Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Sunday, May 22, 2005
I have been wanting to say this for ages.
I haven't changed (Lesley, you're right.) I have merely decided to be more open about my emotions, more than last time anyway. Everyone says I have changed, I thought so too until I realised what really is going on. I bottle up my emotions and stuff. I thought I had finally found someone who would understand me when I met Kat, but she is more like Lesley than me... I know it is unhealthy to keep emotions inside, but who do I tell them to? Everyone, Lesley, Kat, Charis, etc., is healthier than me, they show their emotions and don't care what the world reacts. If you knew what I goes through my mind. you would have thought you were talking to the wrong person. What you see is not the real me. Different people know me differently. Charis knows me as a person who is scared of her and always listen to her. Katrina knows me as a music-is-my-life person and someone who is alot like her and some who doesn't like anyone (I'm not implying anything.) Mabel knows me as a 'siao' person who she can talk to anytime. The only person who truly,TRULY knows me is Lesley. (She has this strange power to make me say things I never thought I'll ever say...) I guess I can't take it anymore. I have to show them or I'll ...
_broken_
1:26 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore