Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Sunday, June 05, 2005
Changed the tagboard colour. It fits more. Red and black. Added Melinda on links.
Dad is taking this chore thing very seriously. He is treating Michael and me like Snape treats Harry... He's being such a... never mind... :) He shouted at Michael to clear his table or else no computer. I don't really care how clean my room is. I mean it is MY ROOM.
Speaking of Dad, he is studying like siao. He doing Master of Finance. He studys until when you call him he doesn't answer. Well he does but if you ask him to do something he will say em..., then not do it.
Right... There is a woman downstairs throwing a chair at a man. My kapoh family is looking out of the window now... That is so typicial. I want to throw a anvil at someone now. 3 guesses who...
I have been nice and protected your name but after reading your blog, I won't. You'll know why if you read it. http://www.ihearteu.blogspot.com I have been too nice to you. Won't you agree, NATASHA KOH MIN?!?!
I edited the 3rd post on 3.6.05.
I gtg. Have to bath. Have dinner with the family later. What joy. They are SO fun. Someone sue me for over use of sarcasm...
_broken_
5:19 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore