Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Saturday, June 11, 2005
Not much happened over the days I wasn't blogging. I spent most of my Monday doing chores. I mopped and sweeped my Grandma's entire house excluding the kitchen. But her house is small... Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday was spent at home, reading... Friday, my tutor came... Someone sue me for having the most boring holidays... While you're at it, you can sue me for having the most boring life lived too... Argh!!! Can't wait for the last Friday of the hols. There's GB 'meeting', in a way... My family has been getting on my nerves... Actually Michael and Mum only...
TWO MORE CHAPTERS!!! Yay!!! I can't start on GoF after though... Have to read The Witches my Dad sponsored for Inkwell... Shouldn't be long though... Not a thick book...
I just realized that I spent most of this week doing chores... and READING... I've been reading on full blast, la. Have to read for Inkwell. And I wanna finish the HP series. , which is quite fast, considering how long I took to read PS and CoS...
Mum wasn't be at home on Thursday and Friday... HOME ALONE!!! Michael was too... And he requested my grandma to come... Is he still a baby? Argh! She didn't bother me so I guess it was fine...
I cracked AGAIN, the second time... Like I said earlier, my family has been getting on my nerves. I couldn't take it... The first time it happened was last year... Wait a minute! It happened around the same time... During the June hols. too... Right after the Thailand trip. Aw man! I couldn't stop crying... I was like suffering from depression or something... Something in the trip made me feel so... so... inferior to Katt and Char... I made me feel that I was like living a lie...
Anyway... Kat. received the letter!!! Yay! I gave up hope she would receieve it... I found out that Mum gets her colleagues to post my letters... Probably Mum's 'assistant', 'cause of the comment the person who sent it made... I shall not embrass myself with the comment... Stop laughing... Mum was surprised that I still send letters 'cause there is email and MSN...
Good Charlotte is coming to S'pore!!! 12 July. 8 pm. Indoor Stadium. I found out from Kat and Perfect 10... Got some kind of contest. In Mediacrop Studios. Thursday, 16th. 1 pm. The Good Charlotte 'army'... ... I'm like promoting for P10... Haha... Lee Jordan... Qudditch. 3rd year. Firebolt.
During tuition, my tutor asked a question and I was like huh? Then she was like you got slow reaction, you are like daydreaming or something... She was right but I couldn't admit it... I was 200km away from there... Hehe...
I think Mum knows about this... The blog, that is... Michael knows. Strangely, she isn't angry or anything... She has been nicer to me this year... But I'm not complaining... :)
_broken_
5:51 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore