Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Only 5 will know about this blog. Any more and the snitch will not know the new address. Charis, Mabel, Lesley, Divya and Kat are the 'lucky' 5. No links. OR ESLE. Crap! My tagboard doesn't work. I'll continue to try. Asking Kat now. Good to have such a nice big sis :). I like my new blogskin. Emily the Strange rocks!!! All that is needed now is a blogsong. And Perfect World by Simple Plan is, as the title suggests, prefect. That would be the combination. The perfect TRUE reflection of me.
Crap! I still haven't posted on the shared blog. I'll do it tomorrow.
Thanks for not linking me, Kat. Why I changed the addy to my blog I'll post tomorrow. Yesterday was not my cup of tea. It SO sucked like shit. But I'll post tomorrow. Don't feel like it today.
Bye.
_broken_
11:13 am
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore