Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Sunday, June 19, 2005
The sleep festival is in town... The entire family is sleeping in this room. Michael's. The aircon is in here and it is running... Dad's snoring... Haha...
Edited the previous 2 posts. I forgot to add something...
Anyway, went to the library. Couldn't get Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... I got The Magical World of Harry Potter... Did you know that Griffindor is 'golden giriffin' in French? Or is French for gold. Or that Dementors represent the mental illness depression? J.K. Rowling went thorough it... Or that sorcerers used to fly on pitchforks? Or that the most important language for the wizarding world is Latin? Lumos means light. Accio is summon. So, if you hear me say something not in English, chances are it is Latin, from the book... Or that... I'll shut up now before you fall asleep on me...
Went out for dinner yesterday... Michael got into NUS High... Yay. Another chance to be told how stupid I am... I may seem smart compared to some people but in my family it is the reverse... 1 of my cousins is a PSC scholar. The PRESIDENT scholarship thing... Another is doing PhD... Another in China... Another in Europe... Now Michael... Yay. I only seem smart 'cuase I look that way and 'cause my general knowledge is good, English too... I realized that people with chim language always SEEM smart.
Atfer that went to Orchard. Mum got vouchers for Robinsons. Got presents for Mabel, Charis and Lesley... I'm probably going to get Kat. a CD... Like I did for Lesley and Mabel last year for Christmas...
Finally did the interview when I came home yesterday... My neighbour's is a Sikh...
It's going to be a busy week... Monday, going to Jie Yi's house for Project work. Tuesday, tuition. Thursday, tuition. Friday, GB. Saturday, tuition.
My maid is coming home this Friday. No more housework... YAY!!! I am like dying. Mum keeps nagging at me to do them or more...
... ... Oh ya! Good news to all Daniel Radcliffe fans. I was listening to Perfect 10 Top 20 Countdown and was informed that he is doing another movie, APART FROM HARRY POTTER. Title- The Seperate Boys.
Director- Ron Hardy (X-files)
Company- An indepedent Australian film company
What it's about-When 4 orphans, who are very good friends, make friends with a young couple, their friendship is threatened. All hope to be adopted, a chance that grows smaller as the years go by.
Jamie was saying like... she hopes that turns out good, for his sake 'cause like... dunno something... Colin Farell and the movie Alexander... I think she hopes it won't be his downfall... I don't think so. I know 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... people who are like... crazy about him... Well... 4 'cause you can't really say I know one of them and 'cause I think that person no longer likes him... I can't say who though... Don't give that look... Oh my! SO don't have that thought... IT IS SO NOT ME!!! How can you even think of such a thing?... No offence to those who like him... Haha...
_broken_
2:51 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore