Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Illegal again. Haha. Mum is at her new job. Mike at NUS. Dad's at some course thing.
Had a talk on stress yesterday for V.E. Mrs Ng was presenting along with her class. They did a skit. The slides look like her History ones. The colours totally clash. Haha. She gave us tips on how to relax. Watched "Mind Your Language: Part Two". Super funny. Didn't understand some parts. The British accent was too strong. Charis and I repeated one part in our British accents, after which, collapsed in laughter.
They nicknamed Noelle Daniel. Don't ask. I still find it stupid. A boy's name in girls school. The theory is that Grace was asking Charis where Noelle stays. Grace kept guessing. And Noelle ended it with," I stay with the lions." Daniel in the lions den. I refuse to call her that. It sounds so stupid. I was like telling Noelle," What you doing here? You're supposed to be filming the 4th movie." She was like," I'm not Daniel Radcliffe." " Can't you take a joke?" Charis and I were laughing at this point. I also feel stupid calling ehr that 'cause I know people who like Daniel Radcliffe. And... if you can't put two and two together forget it.
GB was living hell yesterday. 2 and a hlaf hours of drill. IN BOOTS! I HATE DRILL!!!It was killer. Lesley hates drill now and she loves drill. And Drill com. this year is music drill. AH!!! Whoever gets into Cherie's contingent is super lucky. The others are taking this seriously. Hope last year won't be repeated.
_broken_
10:53 am
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore