Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Thursday, August 18, 2005
I'm in school now. P.W. was cancelled. Found out that the final presentation is after the hols. Jie Yi went to Charis' house. Grace has training anyway. Meeting up during the hols. Hope mum allows.
Letting of steam really helps. Thanks Kat. :) <3 I was so moody this morning. After writing to Kat and stuff, I was better. Got super crappy during Eng. Lasted till the end of school. Nerd would tell you that. Mrs Thomsett marked my cloze wrongly. :( It was (.5 / 10 at first but then she saw mistakes in her marking ( She was using my paper to go through corrections.) Now, it 8.5. Dang. Oh well. Nothing much today. It was as usual.
For those of you who have been wondering why you don't see me online and stuff, it's 'cause of the stinky boy that I'm SADLY related to. He so cleverly lost the extra phone. He went for his module thing on Sat. and brought the phone with him. On Sun., he wanted to go to British Council alone. Dad was like, "Ok, bring the phone." But we couldn't find it. Dad was SUPER angry. He called Mike stupid and irresponsible. Found it in the end. It was in the taxi that Mum took with Mike home. Mum was too tried to notice and Mike is blur. Mike claims Dad still allows him to ue the com. though, the com hasn't been on since Sat. Mike is secretly playing on Dad's labtop though.
I better go. 4:10 now. Bye.
_broken_
3:08 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore