Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Friday, August 19, 2005
I'm so tried right now. I cried my eyes out today. For nearly an hour. It's a long story, which I shall say for the sake of some people.
My stupid brother again. Wait, listen to me. My brother got angry because he didn't have hot water for his bath. He insisted that my maid turn it on 1 hour everyday before he baths. WHAT THE ?!?! I retorted, told him something I forgot and he got angry. He wanted to put HIS SALVIA on my stuff toys. If you didn't know, stuff toys absord liquids. I was so pissed. Note that it is Friday, I just came back from a long day(GB), I'm in uniform and I'm eating dinner. I shouted at the top of my voice at Michael. I shouted at my maid, Yuni, which I regreted later 'cause she's not to blame. The best part was I was so angry I shouted at MY GRANDMA (Forgot to mention that she's back. Yay. She's a bundle of joy). Those who know me are probably rubbing their eyes now, you're reading it right, my GRANDMA. I was so pissed and she made it better by saying, "He's your brother." I don't give a BLOODY DAMN. He's a FUCKING BASTARD!!! Yup, I swearing, but who cares? Whoever told you I was an angel was LIEING! And my grandma also told Yuni, " Don't tell Mdm. If she gets angry, her blood pressure will go up." WHAT THE HELL?!?! All you care about is my percious Mum . Just 'cause she's you support. Just 'cause she provides for you. Without her, you'll DIE!
No one in my family cares about me! Nobody cares that I exist. I'm just an invisible 13 year old kid who is a speck of dust, not important. All my family wants is for me to be normal. Be smart, get a PhD, be a lawyer or a doctor, marry a Chinese and be happy. *scarastic smile* I don't want to be 'them'. Creativity, art, acting, singing are words OBVIOUSLY not in my family's dictionary. Only study is. Obviously they need to listen to The Anthem by Good Charlotte. Wait, they are too thick to get it in. I daresay I hate them like Sirius hates his family.
They all try and hide the fact that they favour Michael 'cause he's smart and stuff but you'd have to be a fool to not notice. One time, my aunt, from Mum's side, gave Michael $10; I looked on and she went, "Why jealous, arh?" I don't want your stupid $10. And my grandma went," Michael doesn't need to study. He's so smart." once. My parents say that they're fair to the both of us. Michael has $2000 worth of books and they won't even get me HBP. I know they did, but what was the conditions (Go read previous post)?
esley called and I just let everything out. I envy Lesley and Kat sometimes. Charis too. I hate it. I keep things till I can't take it anymore and then just explode when I. Think a can of Coke being shaken so hard it explodes. Same thing. I can't kick the habit. I know it's bad but I just can't... I'm too used to it. Anyway, I spilled alot. ALOT. That's the thing about me. I hate myself sometimes. I feel like dying. I live on the 17th floor, you know. What is there to live for?...
_broken_
10:13 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore