Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Answering a seriously overdue quiz. This was sent to me in July... I answered ALL the questions. You'll know why I said this if you read on... If you're smart, you'll know how to see it...
1. Have you ever fallen asleep in class?
Yup. After GB camp, last year. During supplmentary. HAHA.
2. Have you ever eaten pork?
DUH.
3. Have you ever vomited in a vehicle?
Not that I remember.
4. Have you ever beaten up a friend?
Er... How bad?
5. Have you ever slapped ur partner?
Never seriously slapped someone.
6. Have you ever smoked?
No. It sucks.
7. Have you ever been so drunk?
No. It's illegal.
8. Have you ever ridden an elephant?
No. I hear it stinks. Smell wise.
9. Have you ever felt as if u are gonna die?
If someone said I didn't, they were lying.
10. Have you ever hugged ur crush?
No.
11. Have you ever played with fire?
No.
12. Have you ever cried for the one u love?
Er...Not that I remember.
13. Does he or she know about it?
Don't know.
14. Have you ever fallen from a bicycle?
No. I hate bicycles.
15. Will u die for the one u love?
Maybe. Depends who it is. As in, how much the person means to me.
16. Have you ever missed someone so badly?
No.
18. Have you ever gotten stones thrown at u?
No.
19. Have you ever been unfaithful?
In what sense? To someone, no.
20. Have you ever gotten pepper in ur eyes?
Nose, yes. Eyes, no.
21. Have you ever gotten a surprise present?
No one is nice enough to do so.
22. Have you ever been on a diet?
No. I wanna grow fatter. Crazy but true.
23. Have you ever stripped someone naked?
Hell no.
24. Have you ever taken a picture of urself?
Don't think so. I HATE photos
25. Have you ever club till dawn?
No. It's illegal.
26. Have you ever been in a lift with someone who has body odour?
Thankfully, no.
27. Have you ever been so angry u felt like killing the person?
Who is 'the person'? Every other day.
29. Have you ever broken up due to the existence of a third party?
No.
30. Have you ever wanna commit suicide?
More than the number of times I fail Math. And I fail most of my Math tests.
31. Have you ever challenged ur teacher?
Sounds like fun.
32. Have you ever lost ur hp?
If I had a phone, I'll answer this question.
33. Have you ever lost in gambling?
Yeah, during CNY.
34. Have you ever been told that u are cute?
Yeah, Megan. Don't ask.
35. Have you ever had a crush?
Quote from Fred, OotP: Ask [me] no questions and [I'll] tell no lies...
36. Have you ever confessed ur feelings?
About what?
37. Have you ever gotten urself into trouble?
Ha! Anyone who has never done this is not human. And I'm VERY human.
38. Have you ever lied to ur parents?
More than the times I shout at Michael. And I do so on a almost daily basis.
39. Have you ever been robbed?
Thankfully, no.
40. Do you really like a guy a lot now?
Same as 35.
41. Is there anyone that can make u feel happy?
Duh.
42. Do you currently have an interest in something?
Er... Depends on context...
43. Who are your bestfriends?
Charis.
44. What are you wearing now?
T-shirt and shorts.
45. What are you thinking abt now?
Crap Heymath (which I'm supposed to be doing)! Die Bio and P.W.!!!
_broken_
7:30 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore