Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
The following lists are from Mugglenet. I liked them but the last one was the best.
Top Ten Signs the Actor Playing Harry Potter is Too Old
From "The Late Show with David Letterman"
10. Uses magic spell to convince store clerk to sell him beef and cigarettes.
9. Character's trademark lightning-bolt scar is now obscured by liver spots.
8. He flies around on a magic walker.
7. New movie includes several scenes of Harry shouting at neighborhood kids to get off his lawn.
6. Title of his next movie: "Harry Potter and the Quest to see Cameron Diaz Naked".
5. Harry won't shut up about how baseball hasn't been the same since the Dodgers left Brooklyn.
4. Demi Moore has stopped visiting the set.
3. He's the new spokesman for Lipitor.
2. 70 percent of his lines: "What'd you say?"
1. He's often mistaken for Letterman.
______________________________
Top Ten Signs Your Kid is a Wizard
From "The Late Show with David Letterman"
10. When he enters a room there is a burst of purple smoke
9. You say, "Do you think that lawn is gonna mow itself?" But then it does
8. He gets busted shoplifting a newt
7. Can turn lead into gold, but he can't remember to take out the trash - am I right, parents?
6. He wears shiny red satin robes - and you're praying he's just a wizard
5. Favorite discount electronics store: "The Wiz"
4. He refers to Halloween as "amateur night"
3. He's only 12, but somehow he's dating Gwyneth Paltrow
2. His favorite excuse is that "his homework ate the dog"
1. You catch him in the bathroom polishing his wand
_____________________________
Narcissa Malfoy's Top Ten Disgustingly Cute Names for Draco
By Bob Sindeldecker with help from David Middleton
10. Ickle-Drakey-Wakey
9. Drakey-Dookie-Diddy-Dums
8. Drakey-Diddy-Dobby-Doo
7. Snoogie-Woogie-Drakey-Poo
6. Drakey-Dinky-Dookie-Doodums
5. Drakey-Poopsie-Oopsie-Goo
4. Drakey-Dimsy-Mimsy-Doo-Doo
3. Drakey-Doody-Sweetie-Dookums
2. Dipsy-Doopsy-Drakey-Poo
1. YOU %!#@&* BRAT!!!
_broken_
9:01 am
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore