Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Illegal again. I kept thinking today is Saturday. Thought couldn't use but Michael used Dad's labtop just now so I'm getting even.
Still can't believe our class got Fittest Class in Sec 1. Nerd and I looked at each other when it was announced on Mon., then busted out laughing. US? Our class? Fittest class? HAHA. Most no. of golds in class. Jiap went to receive it at the Commendation Awards. So many new people won. All the old girls didn't, most anyway.
I would have said this earlier if I had remembered. THE BLACK EYED PEAS ARE COMING! 20th Sept. Indoor Stadium. 8 pm. Haha. They got free publicity. But they seroiusly good. I like all of their songs. If only I could go.
I still find it funny that a hurricane is called Katrina. HAHA. It's like you watch CNBC (Dad does but I just hang around) and they show you pictures of the damage done, "The Cost of Katrina" heads most reports; The Straits Times says "KAT'S FURY". I see the pictures and then think of Kat (The girl, not the hurricane) rampaging the oil places. Me and my imagination, which I sometimes hate 'cause I scare the hell out of myself.
Speaking of Kat, I want the present I'm giving you!!! Haha. I wanted the present I gave Mabel last year for Christmas too. The latest Simple Plan CD. I know how to give presents. Haha. I just know what is the best thing to give. More like, I think of what the person wants/need/likes, then work from there. 15 days till your birthday.
PoA will be on HBO on Oct.!!! Going to watch when EoYs are over. I know, I know. I watched it before but it doesn't hurt to watch it again. Haha.
Speaking of which, I got Digital Set-Top box. Yay!!! Dad only got it only 'cause the old one you have to pay $2 to rent it every month. :/. Still I'm not complaining. So Dad cancelled Playhouse Disney and Star Movies for the digital channels. I want Star Movies!!! Digital's so cool. It can tell you what will happen in the shows. You can program it to alert you when your fave show is on. Mike read the entire manual for the thing. He know how to do parental lock. HAHA.
Might meet someone later. Can't say much 'cause no one is supposed to know. As in, ... ... nevermind... I have to tell you everything if I anything.
Charis will be out the whole day. Project Work with group at K.A.P. Some peace. But Jie and Les might call. Oh well.
I should go. Haven't started studing for EoYs. I want to get at least B4 for everything with the exception of History and Math, which I hope to pass. Bye.
_broken_
10:46 am
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore