Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Oral was fine. The lao shi that tested me regconised me. She takes the same bus as me in the morning. She stays near me. She was like "zhen qiao" meaning very concidental for those who don't know. She said that I was good for conversation. I was ok la. At least I got the question right. Some people didn't know what "guo wu zhong xin" is. It's shopping centre. Yeah, that was the topic. the passage was horrible. I didn't know so many words. But it's over.
Went to Lesley's house. Her dad brought us to SICC for breakfast. Ordered lots of stuff. Her dad gave me his sausages and eggs. So nice. The meal and the person. I felt so bad taking the meal from him. But it was good... My poor throat. Didn't do art, like we planned. We watched Chart Attack on MTV. The VJ was Utt. Naturally, she was busy ogling at him, while I was chatting with Kat on MSN and trying to do her links. Her dog hates me. He reminds me of The Grim. Bad sign. Ah!!! Haha...
Flag Day can be described in one word. SUCKY. I burnt. I'm so dark. Someone get me whitener. I'm like dark chocolate. Went with Heidi and Kat. I can bet you all my possesions Heidi thinks I'm annoying now. We were 'fighting' lots. Kat got sick of it. They went with each other, while I went to get people to donate. I helped them abit each so that they'll not get scolded.Some people really have no conscience. If someone asked you to donate, would you dao them? For goodness sake, at least, say no thank you. If you have help won't you at least thank them? Oh well. That's just me. I met someone who looked like Mrs Ang. The GB teacher. She gave $10. So nice. I 'attacked' mostly couples and parents with their children. I figured parents with children who took balloons were most likely to donate. Most of the time was spent at Plaza Singapura. There was a hip-hop com going on. So nice the music. I wanted to go listen... Lesley got lost. along with lots of people. Melissa, Charmain, Charisse, Clemence and Melody. Lesley saw MTV Whatever Things going on at OG. Cool. I'm sicker. If such a word exist... I don't wanna go to school on Monday. But Bio. and Chi. test on that day... Stupid climate of Singapore...
Is is possible to hate something so dear to you? If you don't want to hate it, does it mean that you don't really hate it? I agree with the person who said that you can't trust your feelings. Can I just get an answer? Yes or no is all I want. Stupid thing. I thought it was over once and for all ... Seems I'm wrong...
_broken_
8:16 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore