Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Suppose to be doing GB Healthy Attitudes. But I don't feel like it. Too much work. I'm dying. GB work. Tuition work. Project Work. Revision. AH!!!
Wednesday:
11 to 5 at Jie's for Project Work. We played alot. Regret now. We watched the Tong Hua music video. So sad. If I can find it or get it, I'll post it here. So sad. And we watched a Metacafe video. So sad. He sacrificed his eyes for her. That's more like sweet. So touching.
Thursday:
Went to The National Dental Centre for an appointment. At 8:15 am!!! Don't see why it must be so early. I'll only get braces in Sec 4. Waiting list. What I'm waiting for is a complete mystery. I have to exact 4 teeth. Otherwise, my front teeth will jut out at an odd angle. I'll look bucktoothed. I sounds very painful... Can't believe Kat talked me into it...
Friday:
Same as Wed. Jie was wearing this really short skirt . Slightly longer than a cheerleaders. GOSH. Of all people, Jie... Anyway, Jia wasn't there. Had some lunch cum. dinner thing. Grace had nothing better to do than to ask Jie to squirt chilli sauce on me. She didn't though. If she did, well let's just say it won't be pretty... SMSed Kat during that time. Grace and Jie tried to 'confiscate' my phone. Jie read one of the messages but we weren't talking about private stuff.
Kat keeps calling me to kill boredom. She's super bored without her com. It went to 'computer heaven' on Tuesday. Haha... I missed Van Helsing talking to her. Oh well. She's lending it to me. I broke record on Thursday. 2 hours on the phone. Longest ever. When you have things to talk about, that can be done. She's happy that school is going to reopen soon. That way she'll have something to do.
Nerd... Sorry, Geek, showed me this blog. Click here to see it. Gosh. There is no word in the English language to describe this blog. It's abnormal. I thought only people like that exist in books. It's so not real. The most recent posts says it all. How can someone be so dirty? Argh. Need to go wash eyes and brain. I'm still inncoent. Haha. Yeah, and Snape'll adopt Harry...
Someone send me:
Stars by Switchfoot
I'm With You by Avril Lavigne
Girl Fight by Brooke Valentine
Other Side of the World by Katie Kuttunstall
Someday by Britney
Best of You by Foo Fighters
Shake It Off by Mariah Carey
Because of You by Kelly Clarkson
Thanks Geek for sending me Sleeping With the light On by Busted.
Mum's so bad. She's been taking Teenage magazines from somewhere. Didn't catch where when she said it. And she told a white lie on Thursday. She said she was a teacher to someone. And when I said "Mum, since when were you a teacher?" She replied," Nevermind." There goes the 'setting-example' rule. Dad hates liars. Haha...
_broken_
2:12 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore