Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Saturday, October 22, 2005
I found this on Mugglenet. You need Quicktime to view it. HAHA. Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret. Wondered how this would turn out.
Yesterday's concert was good. I prefered the second half after the interval, though. It had a more jazzy feel than the first half. The first half was more classical. Charis' cousin was playing. Strangely, she is as old as Charis' mum... Nerd took attendance and didn't show up for the concert. According to Phoebe, she forgot her ticket. She said maybe Nerd didn't bother to pay $5 for a replacment and probably went home. I agree with that theory... Most probably right, knowing Nerd. *shakes head and rolls eyes* Mrs Nat. Lim sat near me. The seating arrangement was Mrs Lim, empty seat (Supposed to be Nerd's), Dot, Charis, me and Phoebe. After that, it was 1I. Mrs Lim kept telling us to shut up and not to play with our phones/ SMS (Not that you could. No reception.) Ironically, the four of us saw Mrs Lim playing with her phone, SMSing. Dot shook her finger at her when she wasn't looking. HAHA. We kept talking/ whisper/ 'fighting' (Sliently. Don't know how, but we did it. Charis and I. HAHA.) Mrs Lim only caught us twice. Had a sandwich, which I shared with Jia, and a coke. Hungry. Only had 5 nuggets and 2 eggs for dinner. The cheese on my spaghetti had gone mouldy. Yuck. Anyway, after the concert, some Sec 2 girl got booked. She wore a tube and make-up. Lots of people did also but didn't get caught. There was this girl is a mini skirt and heels. Someone said she looked like she was going clubbing... IN THE US! (That was how it was said...) Mrs Lim was like, " I'm so booking you." The girl said that she went for dinner before... Oh well... Went to POPCORNPOP Movie Memorabilia Specialist after the show. OMG! They had so much nice stuff. I want the whole store!!! They had posters, cups, magnets, dolls, postcards, caps, T-shirts, etc. They had The Night before Christmas, Harry Potter 3 and 4 and Corpse Bride!!! I WANT!!! Took MRT home with Clarissa and Sophia. Thankfully, Mum and Dad didn't kill me. Dad still picked me up from the bus stop. *rolls eyes and shakes head* *sigh* Typical...
_broken_
12:06 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore