Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Saturday, October 29, 2005
In case you're wondering, I didn't add blog song. It was part of one of the results in my previous post. Story of the Year's Anthem of Our Dying Day.
I'm aching all over from yesterday's floorball. Can't bend towards my right without it hurting. Most probably from when I was defending yesterday. Stretched alot. Arms too.
Nerd is creeping me out. She keeps sending me stuff on Rain. Music videos, clips and songs. Her MSN name is It's Raining, title of his seond album. Her display picture is his face as well. However, she only thinks he's adorable. The newspaper prank clip she sentme was funny. I only like I Do by him. Saw the video on MTV. It's ok.
Combining with Yi Hui's contingent from 10 to 12 on Mondaycause Celestine got remedial. So does Cherie. That means I'll be Jie, Kat and Stacey. Cool. Not that my contingent is bad. Yay! Tuesday is a public holiday. No Drill. Thursday too. Crap! I don't have palying cards. My contingent wanted me to bring. Anyone have can lend me? Or Ihave to borrow Michael's... Hopefully, he is in a good mood. But he shodld be with his Runescape.
Told Mum about receiving book list. Said that we will go Popular this weekend. Crap, la...
For now, I have to do my tuition work. Yay. What fun. Bye.
_broken_
11:34 am
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore