Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Friday, October 21, 2005
More quizzes from Quizilla below.
The half of school before recess was boring. The skits were interesting though... The one by MG was good. As in, the girl looked genuinely angry/ bitchy/ sad. Her acting was good. The one by the other school was so funny. If you still haven't figured, they changed the girls to boys and the ending. Haha. I was laughing my head off. The second half was better. The movie was good. It was so touching but predictable... The Brazillian music was cool. I listen to all types of music. Mostly because of Dad. He listens to Bossa Nova, Brazillian, Jazz, old stuff (Eagles/ Earth, Wind and Fire, etc.), Classical... I appreciate most types of music and like most. I probably only don't enjoy Chinese oldies. *hurls*
The concert sounds like fun. Fusion of jazz and classical. Lots of people are bringing MP3 to listen. Not surprised. The only 3 people who can appreciate jazz is Charis, Dot and Diane. Going to Esplanade. Which reminds me, the roads around the Esplanade will close at 5:30 for some Bull Run thing. Dunno, la. I only know it's closed. From Shenton Way, all the way to Clarke Quay. Just so you know. I have to take MRT cause of that. Dang!... Oh well. Taking with Clarissa... Oh no! I got to go. I only got 45 mins to bathe and eat dinner. Bye!
_broken_
4:53 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore