Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Monday, October 17, 2005
More quizzes from Quizilla. Mostly Harry Potter stuff. I took some which I won't post.

Cho Chang! Athletic, popular and pretty. You are never alone, and there is often at least one boy interested in you. You are careful not to hurt anyone's feelings, and all your friends are loyal to you.
Which female Harry Potter character are you?
(Haha. One boy my foot, la. I don't even know any guys. Divya got the same and Lesley got Fleur. HAHA.)

You're in Gryffindor!
Harry Potter:: Which House Calls You? - with pictures! (for girls)
(Yay! HP.com said the same.)

Harry Potter...you're brave and all but you are
kind of boring...lol.
!!! The Ultimate Harry Potter Character Quiz !!!
(Haha)

You're like me! The intelligent loner. You're shy at times but friendly, and you are never weak and always independent. You are incredibly intelligent (wise beyond your years) and have a talent for many things (sports, music, art). You have a kind and warm personality and enjoy the simple things. Like hanging out with friends and watching movies at home. But you're sometimes quiet nature makes you a bit of an outcast and a mystery to people. No matter how pretty you are or smart or athletic, you just can't seem to break into the crowd and be noticed. Don't worry, try to be more outgoing and speak out when you have more to say. Don't hide behind your books and sports and computer, get out there and get noticed. You also have
deep desires in life and feel vunerable and alone at times. Don't feel sad either, What helps me to express feelings and dreams that I can't say to people, is through my writting. Maybe you should try.
What kind of girl are you? (with pix!)

Way to go, you're a Hufflepuff! Honest, loyal, and true, you are an awesome friend. You follow the rules and are faithful to your pals. You are hardworking, dedicated, and fair. The founder of your house was Helga Hufflepuff, renowned for her kindness and willingness to teach anyone who wanted to learn. Keep up the good work!
(Art courtesy of Ayne Greensleeves)
An Intelligent Harry Potter House Sorting Quiz

Ginny Weasley
Eternal Magic : Which Harry Potter Girl are You?

Your not sure, you in between emo goth and punk. i
think when you get older it will come in time
how emo are you?

u are PUNK!! u love music ((good music that is lol)) go u!!! XD
((sorry for the pic, i couldnt find a good one))
are u gothic,punk,tomboy,prep, or whore/man whore ((pics!!!))
(O...K...)
You like all types of music.
What is your Music Genre? (Girls Only) (REVISED)
(True)

Girl Name: Czarina Batty
Guy Name:Father Vlad
*You have a heart of solid coal*
You wish that you could change your ways, even though you have done nearly everything right. You try to hard to be accepted by others.
What Is Your Goth Name?

Dominant Personality: Calm
Good Traits: You prefer to be exclusive, limiting yourself to only a few good friends that you've probably known for a long time. You don't date around either; you settle down with one guy, and you never get used to heartbreak.
Bad Traits: You're someone who doesn't want to be bothered with everyone else's problems. You'd rather kick back and enjoy life at a slow pace. You tend to fall behind and procrastinate from being too laid back.
People see you as: Shy, slow to catch on, and a daydreamer. People think you're in your own little world and are tenative to approach you.
You're Most Like: Fear. You distance yourself from the people who aren't in your circle. The difference is that you aren't paranoid about this.
You Need More: Understanding. There are other people out there worth knowing. It's okay to broaden your variety.
What's your dominant trait? (10 unique results)
(*Raises eyebrows* Right.)

People see nothing in your eyes. You seem to either be indifferent about everything or are trying to cover up a lot of pain. Your eyes have a cold stare that can make people shiver. Try to show a little more caring, because your hard exterior most likely drives people away. ...stop looking at me like that... stoppit!
What can people see in your eyes?(great ANIME pics)((IMPROVED!!!))
_broken_
8:32 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore