Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Thursday, November 03, 2005
I just joined Dissendium's Triwizard Tournament. I still can't view my school's common room. It requires Flash and this computer don't have. Anyway, I got 235 points, if I'm not mistaken. It's really easy. You get 150 for entering with the code. Points for your Sorting. 20 for just visting Slughorn's game and 5 for completing it. You are sorted into the schools, Hogwarts, Drumstrang and Beauxbatons. I'm in Hogwarts. My school's captain is Jeff of HPANA. My assistant school captain is Jenna of DanRadcliffe.com. The rest can be viewed here.
If you want to enter the Tournament, you need a Potterpass. Then after that click on Triwizard. After which, because the deadline is over, you have to type in a special code from any of the webmasters websites. It's basically the names of their sites in caps. And that's it! From there you can get yourself sorted and then play the Tournament.
Ah!!! Celestine wants us in school at 8 tomorrow for extra practice. Poor Caroline. She found a small piece of glass stuck in her foot. Ow! She said she's going around at snail's pace and she still has to march.
I need to go do my tuition work is undone and I got only today and Saturday to finish. Knowing myself, I'll probably procastinate till Sunday morning. I'm going to get Jie Yi to help me do some. HEHE. The clozes only. I suck big time at those.
I just realised I've been on the computer since 10 this morning. HAHA. It's 2 now. I should go. Bye.
_broken_
1:42 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore