Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'M NOT OKAY
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
I'm too lazy to post so here is some stuff that got sent to me over the past few days.
Retarded thing: Coffee Maker
Lame joke: there was this man who was in coma. when he woke up, he saw his wife beside him he realised that his wife was with him all the time with teary eyes, he told his wife " you were with me all the time. " " when my company broke down , when our house caught fire " " when i was shot in the stomach "" you noe what ? " " what? " replied the wife who was almost going to break down. " i think u're bad luck " said the husband.
Quiz: What breed of dog are you? Below is my result.
Cassie, you're a Golden Retriever!
No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Pretty accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favorite dogs. Woof!
You're joking, right? I got the same as Dan... Ok... -.-" Going to take more. These things are so addictive.
_broken_
8:29 pm
T a g b o a r d
A b o u t M e
Cassie
13
17 Feburary
MG
Singapore